PH Meter ORYCOOL 0.01 Resolution Digital PH Tester Pen 0.00-14.00 PH Range with Automatic Calibration Function for Drinking Water Swimming Pools Spas Aquarium Hydroponics
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Fast and Accurate Readings: Just turn it on, dip in liquid and read display,no need to work with color charts or test strips;Large digital display makes it easy to read. Automatic Temperature Compensation accounts for changes in temperature automatically;Full measurement range of pH 0-14, 0.01 pH resolution.
- PH resolution is 0.01pH, accuracy ±0.05pH. TDS:0~9990ppm,Conducitivity:0~9990us/cm,Accuracy:±2%. Range: 0.0 – 14.0pH,Accuracy: ± 0.1pH( at 20°C/ 68°F),Typical EMC DEV: ± 0.2pH.
- Made out of premium quality material, durable and waterproof; Small size with protective leather case for easy carry and storage, suitable for testing pH balance of drinking water, pool, aquarium, RO system, Spa, or hydroponics.
You can use a pH meter to check the pH of your water, mash, [test Star San effectiveness] and finished beer.
More All Grain!
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- 10 Gallon Mash Tun Conversion Kit – Review
- Grain Mill Reviews
- All Grain Related Reviews
- Batch Sparge Spreadsheet | BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Deal on Bulk Malt via MoreBeer: Viking 2-Row Pale Malt, Viking Xtra Pale Malt, Viking Wheat Malt – and Viking Pilsner Malt – all sell for $10.99/10 lbs, unmilled. 5 x $10.99 = $54.95 for 50 lbs of grain. To sweeten the deal shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order. Check product links for current price & availability.
More: Recent Amazon Finds