Immersion Pro with Carboy/Bucket Jacket via Brew Jacket
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Immersion Pro for Carboys and Buckets can heat or cool your fermenting beer, wine, or mead by 35°F (15°C) above or below your ambient temperature, and maintain the set temperature to 0.3° F, a level of control only found in commercial breweries, wineries, and meaderies.
• Immersion Pro head unit
• Heat transfer rod
• Jacket that fits carboys and buckets
• Power supply (100v-240v, 50/60hz)
• Temperature probe
• #10 Stopper, drilled for Immersion
• Blowoff Kit: (3′ of 3/8″ ID tubing, 3/8″ 90º connector, one-way air release valve, 3/8″ ID sleeved grommet)
As of this posting Brew Jacket is discounting the Immersion Pro by $50 as part of a holiday sale. No coupon code is necessary. Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Omega Yeast… Homebrew Strains are Back – Fresh Shipment!
- Perlick 630SS Forward Sealing Stainless Faucets – $44.99 + free ship eligi…
- Ends Today: ITC-1000F Dual Stage Digital Temperature Controller… $13.59 + …
- MaxWorks 30 Bin Wall Mount Parts Storage Rack [Brewery Organization] – $19…
- Heads Up: Spike Solo Single Vessel eBIAB System Pre-Sale Coming Up!
- 64 oz. Black Stainless Steel Double Wall Growler… $17.99 + free shipping
- Ends Soon: 40% Off Wine AND 35% Off Beer Kits at Label Peelers