VonHaus 44 Piece Wall Mounted Pegboard Hook, Storage Bins and Panel Set – DIY Garage Storage Wall Mount System with Rack and Bin Accessories – Tool, Parts and Craft Organizer
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Versatile 44pc storage solution for workshops, garages and sheds. Perfect for organizing hand tools, accessories and small parts such as, screws, washers, nuts, bolts, nails, clips and more!
- Features four large bins measuring 8.38 x 4.05 x 2.83 inches, 12 medium bins measuring 6.41 x 4.05 x 2.83 inches, 12 small bins measuring 4.60 x 4.05 x 2,79 inches plus 14 tool storage accessories
- Two back panels let you organize the bins and accessories to suit your individual needs. Bins are stackable and can be used independently
- All parts are made from robust impact-resistant plastic. Full size: W18.8 (X2) x H21.2 x D8.6 inches
- This storage system is ideal for organizing hand tools like screwdrivers, hammers and pliers, accessories and parts. As wall materials vary, screws for fixing to wall are not included. For advice on suitable screw systems, contact your local specialized dealer
Things I like about this setup… I like that the pegboard is plastic. That way you can hang slightly damp items (maybe tubing) without worrying about the moisture causing damage to the pegboard. I also like that it includes a good selection of bins and accessories.
I use a different, but similar sort of pegboard [The Bulldog Hardware 131588 Peg-A-System Ultimate Kit] for organization and storage in my brewing area and like it very much.