Carolina North 10020 3/8″ Rope Ratchet with 8′ Solid Braided Polypropylene Rope, 250-lb. Capacity by Carolina North
- 3/8″ rope ratchet for tie-down or hoisting
- Zinc-plated steel hook for strength and resistance to corrosion and glass-filled nylon outer casting for resistance to wear
- 8′ braided polypropylene rope for strength
- Thumb release for quick detachment
- 250-lb. capacity
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
This Carolina North 10020 ratchet with rope and hook is a locking tie-down for securing heavy loads or hoisting. It has a zinc-plated steel hook for strength and resistance to corrosion and a glass-filled nylon outer casting for resistance to wear. The rope is braided polypropylene for strength and is 3/8″ in diameter and 8′ in length. This rope ratchet has a thumb release for quick detachment and has a 250-lb. capacity.
Note from HBF: Given the right setup, this looks like it could be used as a pulley for a BIAB setup. Of course, you’ll want a capable place to hang it and want to make sure to stay under this rated capacity. Note: Always read and follow manufacturer’s directions.
- BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet – easy water and temp calculations
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Bag! Search Amazon for “BIAB Bag”
- Brew In a Bag: Brew fantastic craft beers at home using the All Grain brew in a bag method
- Small Batch, All Grain Stove Top Brewing Using BIAB
- Should You Buy a Homebrew Grain Mill?
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- BIAB: Brew in a Bag – Easy All Grain Homebrew! – Gear, Resources & Reviews
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.