10%+20% Off CIP Spray Balls – sparging, cleaning, Mark Carboy Washer Mod
Proflow Dynamics has an extensive selection of homebrew gear, fittings and disconnects anchored by their lineup of Stainless Steel Camlock QDs.More About ProFlow Dynamics
- Threaded Fittings – t’s, elbows and connectors of every sort)
- Camlock Stainless Disconnects
- Traditional Stainless Disconnects
- Tri-Clamp Fittings – some of the best everyday prices available
- Tubing and Clamps – great prices on high temp silicone tubing!
- Homebrew Pumps – includes Mark II – Hands on Review
- Stainless QDs
- Stainless Ball Valves – great prices!
- …. and more – wort chillers, site glasses, pickup tubes, false bottoms and more
CIP (Clean in Place) Spray Balls are generally used for vessels that are too large to move. Since they’re too large to move you… clean them in place. If you have a larger setup, you could incorporate these into your system or routine to help clean your vessels more easily.
Possible applications of CIP Spray balls include cleaning larger vessels, for sparing setups and as a mod for carboy and keg washers – See: Mark II Keg and Carboy Washer Mod – SS CIP Spray Ball
PFD has a great variety of homebrew related gear including stainless steel Camlock disconnects, threaded fittings (t’s, elbows and connectors of every sort), Stainless QDs, ball valves, tri-clamp fittings, burners, wort chillers, thermowells, site glasses, silicone tubing, pumps, stainless pickup tubes, stainless false bottoms, Blichmann Style QDs and more.
Black Friday! PFD has launched their Black Friday Sale. It is 20% off category wide when you use promo code Brew20%. There are two exclusions – riptide and chugger pumps. Homebrew Finds Readers get an additional 10% off by using our link. The 10% is applied first. That’s 10% + 20% off and…an outstanding deal. PFD is also discounting shipping charges by 10% when you choose UPS shipping. Hop on it!
This sale applies to Proflows lineup of CIP Spray Balls!
Check sale or product page for current availability & pricing