5 Gallon Ball Lock Kegging System from Adventures in Homebrewing. Includes a used ball lock keg, new keg o-rings, Taprite dual gauge regulator, all required tubing disconnects and a faucet. Pick up a good used CO2 tank locally and you’re up and going.
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
This Homebrew Kegging System Includes:
- TapRite T-Handle dual gauge regulator
- Used 5 gallon ball lock corny keg
- Gas line assembly with 5′ thickwall gas line and MFL fitting
- Manual pressure relief valve
- Picnic tap assembly with 4′ of thickwall beer line and MFL fitting
- This is the bare bones kit. You can add any of the options to augment your kegging system.
The gauge guard is a great way to protect your regulator and highly recommended here at AIH, please consider that option!
Our CO2 tanks speak for themselves. If you can rent one locally, go for it. If not…we have some darn good prices!
- AIH has this on sale for just $94.99. That’s a great deal.
- Stacking Deal: Adventures in Homebrewing is offering up to $30 off your purchase, depending on your order total. Get $10 off $80, $20 off $160 and $30 off $240. No coupon code is required, the discounted amount should be automatically be reflected in your cart before checkout. Nearly everything qualifies including existing sale items, although their are a few exceptions. See terms and conditions.
- All this means this setup is just $84.99 shipped to your door in the contiguous US. This is an outstanding deal.
Add on another keg 5 Gallon Cornelius Keg (Ball Lock) Used
Our Top Draft Resources More: Recent AIH Finds Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. prod:aihusedkegsystem tag:brewmore
More: Recent AIH Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. prod:aihusedkegsystem tag:brewmore