Dual Gauge, Single Product Made in the USA Taprite CO2 Regulator
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
This high Performance Regulator for High Volume and Commercial Dispense is designed to provide maximum flow for simultaneous dispensing through multiple taps while resisting freeze up. The polycarbonate bonnet is easy to adjust when changing kegs and CO2 tanks. The polycarbonate bonnet and brass body are corrosion resistant make the regulator highly durable in a variety of environments. This 1 Pressure 1 Product Regulator has a CGA320 Inlet, 1/4″ Flare Shutoff w/Check, and 60lb and 2000lb Gauges so you can see both your output pressure and how much CO2 is left in your tank.
- Comes with a 2 year HBS Warranty – check the product page for details
- Built and tested in the USA!
- Built in accordance with UL Standard 252 and the requirements of MIL-STD-105E
- Built in O-ring Seal to CO2 cylinder, don’t have to keep up with fiber washer!
- Stays on pressure even as your CO2 cylinder goes down in volume..
- Available in many configurations to fit your needs, including primary and secondary models.
- Rebuild kits are available so you can keep this regulator in service indefinitely.
- Contains a 10 Micron Filter built in to keep contaminants out of regulator
- Comes with 1/4″ MFL ends on check valve. Pick 5/16″ or 1/4″ barbed swivel nuts depending on the size of the hose you will be using.
As of this posting, this is marked down to $49.99 as a daily deal. Available today only, while supplies last. Check sale page for current daily deal offering and other HBS sale items. Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
Our Top Draft Resources
Going on Now: Amazon Prime Day!
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!