About, from Austin Homebrew Supply: “The Brewer’s Edge Mash & Boil is a single vessel, electric brewing system that lets you mash up 16 lbs. of malt and boil up to 7.5 gallons with hardly any footprint. An internal sparging basket allows you to easily lift the grain out of your boiler, letting you mash and boil in just one vessel. The adjustable digital thermostat can display reading in either Fahrenheit or Celsius, and features an adjustable run timer, preset at 3.5 hours for safety. Not only does the Mash & Boil make brewing simple, it helps save you time as well. The delayed start timer lets you set your Mash & Boil to turn on and begin heating your sparge water up to 24 hours after setting the timer. No more watching water boil, simply come home to water ready to brew with!
The Mash & Boil is powered by 110 volts (1600 watts), easily plugging into any GFO home outlet and avoiding the need for any bulky brew stands, outdoor burners, or 220 volts plugs.”
Mash & Boil Features:
- Double Wall Stainless Steel Construction
- Digital Thermostat
- Internal Sparging Basket
- External 1/2″ Stainless Steel Valve
- Mash up to 16 lbs. of malt
- 7.5 gallon maximum capacity
- 110 V / 1600 W
- 5′ power cable
- Dimensions: 14″ W x 28″ H (40″ H with Sparging Basket)
Want to know more? Hands on Review: Brewer’s Edge Mash & Boil Electric Brewery
As of this posting, this selling for $299.99. That’s what I understand MAP pricing to be. MAP = minimum advertised price it also means this system typically going to sell for about this price no matter where you purchase and discounts are rare. Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
Stacks With: As of this posting, Austin Homebrew Supply is giving away a free $20 gift card with all purchases of $100 or more. It also stacks with items that are already on sale. No coupon code is necessary. The promotional gift card will be automatically added to your cart when you place $100 of qualifying merchandise in your cart. Check AHS for current availability.
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
More All Grain!
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- 10 Gallon Mash Tun Conversion Kit – Review
- Grain Mill Reviews
- All Grain Related Reviews
- Batch Sparge Spreadsheet | BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Deal on Bulk Malt via MoreBeer: Viking 2-Row Pale Malt, Viking Xtra Pale Malt, Viking Wheat Malt – and Viking Pilsner Malt – all sell for $10.99/10 lbs, unmilled. 5 x $10.99 = $54.95 for 50 lbs of grain. To sweeten the deal shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order. Check product links for current price & availability.
Pinned: Black Friday Roundup! – Amazon Black Friday – Keg Rebuild
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!