About… “Named after the cool springs that turn into a relaxing, floatable river here in our hometown of San Marcos, TX, there’s nothing that screams “Summer drinking” like a big IPA with quenching grapefruit flavor. Surprisingly, the grapefruit flavor in this citrusy beer comes from the combination of hops, although you may add grapefruit peel if you’d like (just the peel, no white pith). We kept the malt profile clean, so the hop flavors come to the forefront. This means that the tropical and citrus notes sing in harmony with the tart and juicy grapefruit flavors.”
As of this posting, this is marked down to $29.99 as a daily deal. Available today 10/21/18 only, while supplies last. Check sale page for current daily deal offering and other HBS sale items. Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
More All Grain!
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- 10 Gallon Mash Tun Conversion Kit – Review
- Grain Mill Reviews
- All Grain Related Reviews
- Batch Sparge Spreadsheet | BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Deal on Bulk Malt via MoreBeer: Viking 2-Row Pale Malt, Viking Xtra Pale Malt, Viking Wheat Malt – and Viking Pilsner Malt – all sell for $10.99/10 lbs, unmilled. 5 x $10.99 = $54.95 for 50 lbs of grain. To sweeten the deal shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order. Check product links for current price & availability.
More: Recent Great Deals