CISNO SV238A Sous Vide Cooker Vacuum Cooking Machine, Immersion Circulator, Fast Heating, Food Grade Stainless Steel, Easy and Super Quiet, Delicate and Healthy Wa, General, BlackMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- CORE BELIEFS: Hate hassle to pull out your phone in the kitchen and network disconnection? We too. We abandon expensive Wifi & Bluetooth feature which you barely use, focus on cooking performance and reliability. No bells or whistles, a great affordable and simple version.
- PAINLESS PROCESS: Start a timer right away with the LED touch panel, seal food in an airtight bag, drop it in water container and presto, you are more than halfway to feasting on a juicy meal. Once the cook time is over, the sous vide cooker will warm food for 10 minutes then shut off itself. It can’t overcook! It never dries out!
- POWERFUL& QUIET: 1000W PTC heating element brings the water to set temperature 70% faster than the coil heating system that other competitors use, and PTC technology lasts longer and safer. It plays even gentle and soothing sounding while working, no noise at all.
- PRECISE CONTROL: Accurate temperate control to 0.1°C and time to minutes. High quality built-in temperature sensor and impeller circulates and heats the water to a precise, consistent temperature, retains flavor and nutrients maximally and brings entirely new levels of great food to the table.
- Your search for sous vide circulator ends here. Cook everything from meat to veggies cheesecake or anything you want–as tender as you can imagine, but not falling apart until it hits your tongue. This is pretty much zero work evolved, the only thing you really need is patience and lots of it. “Enjoy it, that’s all you get!”
Possible brewing uses could include: getting and keeping strike water at temp, direct use (with a filter bag in a mash tun or BIAB mash), maintaining temperature for sour mashes and getting to a boil more quickly (or helping to maintain a boil) for both all grain and extract batches. Note that homebrewing is, generally speaking, not the intended purpose of this device. Contact the manufacturer with questions about suitability for your application.
More: Recent Amazon Finds