Toogoo Stainless Steel Cartridge Hop Spider Beer Hops Filter 300 Micron
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- EASY TO USE: Simply place this filter over the edge of your kettle and, during the boil, hops can be poured directly into the spider; For any standard electric brewing system
- BUILT TO LAST: 300-micron mesh that won’t wrinkle or damage easily; Frame made from firm stainless steel for strength and longevity; Will resist rust, corrosion heat, and pressure; Enables easier sterilization prior to brewing and easy cleanup
- EASY STORAGE: Kettle hanging hook on top end of basket is 3.5 inches (8.9cm) taller than the filter and is 3.5 inches (8.9cm) wide for user-friendliness and versatility; Easier than beer cloth hops bags to remove, clean, and sanitize; Care of this hops spider is easy – you can put in the dishwasher as a separate load with no soap, or simply use a garden hose to wash it out; A no-rinse cleaner and sponge after you rinse it off also works
- Large filter has a 12.5-inch height, 5-inch top and 3.5-inch bottom diameter (31.8cm * 12.7cm * 8.9cm); Suitable for over 1 gallon (450 grams) of hops
- This hops spider can also be used in water pumps, water filters, and even vacuum cleaners or air conditioning units.
More: Recent Amazon Finds