Kegco BF SHCK-5T Standard Homebrew Kegerator Conversion Kit with 5 lb Co2 Tank, Chrome
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- PRO SERIES DUAL GAUGE REGULATOR: Easily measure PSI and Co2 volume and adjust Co2 output pressure using this Kegco 542 Pro Series Double Gauge Regulator packed with premium features! The top gauge indicates output pressure, while the side gauge tells you what’s left in the Co2 tank, so you don’t run out of gas during a party. The chrome plated brass body has a large pressure adjustment knob for easy use and includes a manual pressure release valve.
- BALL LOCK KEG COUPLERS: This complete ball lock home brew keg tap set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler for easy tapping of ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in comes with a 1/4″ nut and 5/16″ hose barb already attached, allowing you to quickly connect it to the same size air line that standard draft beer regulators use. The beer out connector has a 3/16″ hose barb that connects to standard 3/16″ beer line.
- CHROME BEER FAUCET WITH BRASS LEVER: Featuring a forged brass body and highly polished chrome finish, this NSF-approved beer faucet puts a stylish finishing touch on your kegerator at a price you’ll love. The brass shaft assembly and lever includes a non-stick ball washer for smooth operation, and the lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles.
- STANDARD METAL BEER FAUCET WRENCH: This beer faucet spanner wrench is an essential tool that allows you to quickly and confidently loosen or tighten shank collars without scratching your faucets. This wrench has been built to last with a rugged all-metal construction and a convenient 5-1/4″ length.
- INCLUDES EMPTY 5 LB. ALUMINUM CO2 TANK: All of our brand new tanks are made from high strength aluminum alloy which is not as heavy as a steel tank and will not rust. These eye-catching tanks have a glossy red coating that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear.
Note from HBF: I’m pretty sure this doesn’t include the partially pictured keg. It does include most of the things you’ll need to convert a refrigerator to kegerator for use with your existing ball lock kegs.
Our Top Draft Resources More: Recent Amazon Finds
More: Recent Amazon Finds