Coleman 52 Quart/13 Gallon Xtreme Cooler
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Keeps ice up to 5 days at temps up to 90°F thanks to an insulated lid and extra insulation in walls
- Holds 82 cans
- Leak-resistant channel drain lets you remove excess water without tilting the cooler
- Have-A-Seat lid supports up to 250 pounds so you have a place to sit and rest
- 2-way side handles for easy lifting and carrying in a space-saving design
- Made in the USA with low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
You could convert this to a nice sized mash tun or use it as a cooler to transport your homebrew and more.
What are Other’s Saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “mash”
More All Grain!
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- 10 Gallon Mash Tun Conversion Kit – Review
- Grain Mill Reviews
- All Grain Related Reviews
- Batch Sparge Spreadsheet | BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Deal on Bulk Malt via MoreBeer: Viking 2-Row Pale Malt, Viking Xtra Pale Malt, Viking Wheat Malt – and Viking Pilsner Malt – all sell for $10.99/10 lbs, unmilled. 5 x $10.99 = $54.95 for 50 lbs of grain. To sweeten the deal shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order. Check product links for current price & availability.
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.