Proflow Dynamics has an extensive selection of homebrew gear, fittings and disconnects anchored by their lineup of Stainless Steel Camlock QDs.More About ProFlow Dynamics
- Threaded Fittings – t’s, elbows and connectors of every sort)
- Camlock Stainless Disconnects
- Traditional Stainless Disconnects
- Tri-Clamp Fittings – some of the best everyday prices available
- Tubing and Clamps – great prices on high temp silicone tubing!
- Homebrew Pumps – includes Mark II – Hands on Review
- Stainless QDs
- Stainless Ball Valves – great prices!
- …. and more – wort chillers, site glasses, pickup tubes, false bottoms and more
About the Riptide via Blichmann Enginneering:
“The all new RipTide™ is the very first pump designed specifically for homebrewing! We’ve solved the problems that have plagued homebrewers for years!”
- High performance curved blade impeller and strong rare earth magnets deliver 7 GPM and up to 21ft of pressure head!
- Tri-clamp head connection fully disassembles in seconds for easy cleaning
- 1/2″ NPT inlet and outlet connections
- Totally enclosed motor is splash proof and super quiet (50 dB)
- Integral linear flow valve for superior flow control – don’t spend more money for a separate valve and fittings. A separate valve and fittings can easily cost you an additional $25-35!
- Integral air vent valve and partially enclosed impeller design allows you to prime the pump in seconds– no more frustrating air locked pumps!
- Stainless steel head rotates 360 degrees to fit in virtually any installation
- Large stable base with protective rubber feet keeps the pump from tipping – a $25 retail value included!
- Convenient power switch on the base
- Includes a 10ft long cord with plug (120V)
- Base acts as a cord wrap for convenient storage
- Assembled in USA from USA and imported components
- Patent pending
Check PFD for current price and availability.