3 Pack of Fermentis Safale S-04. English Ale Yeast Strain.
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Ideal for a wide variety of styles of American and European origin
- Settles quickly to form a compact sediment layer resulting in brilliantly Clear beer
- A fast fermenting yeast that Produces complex ales with a well-rounded character
“A well-known, commercial English ale yeast, selected for its fast fermentation character and its ability to form a very compact sediment at the end of the fermentation, helping to improve beer clarity. This yeast is recommended for the production of a large range of ale beers and is specially well adapted to cask-conditioned ales and fermentation in cylindro-conical tanks. Sedimentation: high. Final gravity: medium.”
Safale S-04 (3 ct.11.5 g Packs) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
More: Recent Amazon Finds