Mark II Homebrew Pump from William’s BrewingMore Info
from William’s Brewing: The MKII Pump from Keg King is a magnetic drive high temperature pump capable of pumping hot wort at temperatures of up to 248° F. It can pump up to 5 gallons per minute, making it perfect for 5 to 20 gallon systems. The maximum height it can pump is 10’ although gallons per minute will be reduced at higher pumping elevations.
The pump head and impeller are constructed of food grade polysulphone. The magnetic drive acts as a clutch allowing the user to put back pressure on the pump to slow down flow. Like all magnetic drive wort pumps, it is not self priming – you must flood the pump head before turning on the pump. The pump has ½” BSP male fittings on the inlet and outlet, which are compatible with all our ½” female NPT fittings. The inlet is in the center.
The magnetic drive ensures no lubricated bearings are in contact with the liquid at all, so you can be sure there is no chance of any contamination of the liquid being pumped. The pump features a 67” power cord, and a mounting plate for permanent mounting. The pump is 7¾” in overall length, and 3¼” wide including the mounting plate. The polysulfone head can be mounted at any angle on the pump to fit your application (an optional stainless head, William’s item Q80, is also available). Shop around and compare, we think this is the best value currently available in a high temperature wort transfer pump.
As of this posting, the pump with polysulfone head is selling for $69.99, TThe stainless head upgrade is only $29.99 more. Check William’s Brewing for up to the minute price and availability.
Stacks With: As of this posting: Get a pair of elbow length chemical protection gloves for free with any order with a subtotal of $75.00 or more. Enter coupon code GLOVES at checkout and they will be automatically added to your cart.
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
Want to Double Dip on Savings? Check out these stacking sales and deals
- William’s Brewing has an ongoing Web Only Clearance. That features discounts on a regularly changing selection of gear and supplies.
- Look to the right of the Web Only Clearance section. There is a Product Specials section that shows sale items.
- Hops – William’s discounts hops (by 15%+, sometimes more) when you purchase 6 packs of hops – packs are available in 1,2 and 6 oz sizes. Any size counts as a pack.
- Blank 6 Pack Holders – quantity discounts are available
- Quantity discounts are available on Oak Infusion Spirals
- Quantity discounts are sometimes available on Intertap Faucets when you buy three or more – other times free add ons are offered
- Save on 74 Gram CO2 Cartridges when you buy 8 or more
- Buy 8 More TM Desanamax – closed system cleaner – and save
- Buy 8 lbs of Green Coffee Beans and save $1 per lb
- Quantity discounts on Universal Poppet Valves
- Quantity discounts on Oversize Kid Lid O-rings – helps fix leaky keg lids
- Tap Handle Inserts – make your own tap handle – quantity discounts
- Quantity discounts on plate filter pads
- Buy 4 or more Strip Thermometers and save
- William’s periodically offers a free add on item when you purchase a Grainfather
More Ideas – everyday great deals:
- PERLICK FAUCET 630SS GROWLER FILLER – great deal at $6.99
- Blichmann Gear at William’s Brewing – rarely discounted, this promo works with Blichmann Gear
- Great Prices and Selection of Dry Yeast
- Micro Regulators and Parts at William’s Brewing – Hands on Review
- Hops – includes some 2017 crop varieties – stacks with additional 20% savings when you buy 8 or more packs (mix and match)
- MARK II WORT PUMP from $69.99
- OXYGEN REGULATOR – Made in the US
- MEAD KIT… $7.99, – you provide honey
- Kegland Kegerators – Designed for Homebrewers – Hands on Review
- Intertap Faucets and Shanks – Hands on Review
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale