4ft LED Utility Shop Lights for Garage, 40W Bright Plug-in LED Shop Light Daylight 5000K Frosted Cover, Linkable Hanging Fluorescent Shop Light Fixture Replacement
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Extremely bright and softer light: Release 4800 lumens output at 40 Watt, effectively cut your electric bill. Frosted cover and 5000K natural white light offers the best lighting experience for task, perfect for garage workshop.
- Commercial grade integrated design and easy installation: No need extra lighting fixture, easily installation with the hanging chains or directly mount onto the ceiling.( Included all needed hardware kit)
- Plug in play and linkable: Simply plug in and play, 3.6ft power cord for easy daisy chain connection.(Max 10 pcs)
- Durable and long lifespan: Robust aluminum ,thermoplastic and impact-resistant lens construction enhances durability, super quality SMD LEDs for long lifespan up to 50,000H. ETL DLC FCC certified for performance and safe operation.
- Perfect replacement for old fluorescent lights: Instant on, no ballast noise or flickering, much brighter and energy saving than old fluorescent lights. Ideal for garages, carports, workshops, utility room, basements, barn, industrial workstations, task, shed, large working area etc.
My home-brewery or most of my home-brewery is in my basement. It’s in a good sized utility room that was drastically underlit for home brewing purposes. Same story for our last house. Basement brew area, low light.
I’ve added several similar workshop lights [different model and manufacturer – here] to the area and it’s made a huge difference. Instead of what seemed like a cave, I’m now in a well lit space. Those have made a big improvement, made it easier and more pleasant to work in my brewery.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for current description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon