Inkbird IBS-TH1 Plus Wireless Bluetooth Thermometer & Hygrometer for Android & IOS PhoneMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- [Accurate & Fast Response] Use the new generation of France HTU21D temperature and humidity sensors. Power consumption will be lower, and working life will be longer. (Humidity and Temperature accuracy is±2%RH and 0.5°F)
- [Smart LCD & Measuring Range] Temperature and humidity are displayed on screen. (two protection films on the screen) Monitoring Range: 50 meters / 150ft (No Obstructions). Temperature Range: -40~140°F (Inner Sensor)/ -40~212°F (External Probe). Humidity Range: 0~99%RH.
- [Probe & Mode] Inside and external probe are supplied. Inside probe can monitor spatial range T&H such as indoor and outdoor, while external probe can monitor liquid temperature. °C /°F mode and with magnet.
- [Data Storage & Sampling Interval] Hold data for 20 days if the sampling interval is 1min, and the max date storage is 30000 points. Different sampling interval can be setting.(10s/ 30s/ 1min/ 2mins/ 5mins/ 10mins/ 30mins) The saving data time will be different if you choose different sampling interval.
- [APP & Multiple Devices] Free APP (Engbird) can be applied to IOS and Android system, which supports multi-language. History and immediacy data can be remotely checked through Bluetooth. One mobile phone can monitor more than one sensor, and one sensor can be monitored by more than one mobile phone.
You could use this to monitor kegerator or fermentation chamber temperatures. It shows current temperature along with recording minimum and maximum values. Those figures can help you determine how stable your kegerator or fermentation chamber/area is.
This has a hygrometer function as well. That shows % relative humidity and could be handy for judging whether your Eva Dry (or similar) needs recharged. See: Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “beer”