About: “Anvil Brewing is bringing their best game to the table with this 7.5 gallon stainless steel bucket fermenter that is loaded with features! In addition to all the wonderful qualities of stainless steel, this fermentor has a coned bottom for settling of yeast and trub. Etched volume markings help you know exactly how much fermenting beer you have. The rotating racking arm allows you to rotate and drain clear beer away from trub. It even includes a spigot with ball valve, stopper and airlock! Perfect for 5 gallon batches of beer or even 6 gallon batches of wine. Durability and ease of use in a stainless steel fermenting bucket, all at a great price point, from Anvil Brewing!”
- Available in 7.5 gallon and 4 gallon sizes
- 304 tainless steel construction
- Coned bottom for settling of trub and yeast.
- Rotating racking arm makes racking clear beer a breeze!
- Ball valve and spigot for controlled racking.
- Latching lid to create a superior seal.
Check out our Review – Hands on Review: Anvil Bucket Fermentor
For a short time, Great Fermentations is giving away a free Anvil Bucket Fermenter to one lucky Homebrew Finds Reader. You get to choose from the 7.5 or 4 gallon size and shipping to US addresses is also free.
Update: Winner announced: Congrats to HBF reader Daniel who has won this giveaway.
This giveaway has expired. Connect with Us to get in on the next great giveaway! Also, check out recent finds below.
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- TWO x Leather Adjustable 360 Degree Swivel Bar Stools – Lightning Deal
- IPA Glassware, 19.1 ounce – Lighting Deal, Limited Availability – Li…
- “The Chillout” 30 Plate Wort Chiller – $84.99 + Free Shipping,…
- Save on Centennial Select Hops from Bell’s Brewing – Same Hops Used …
- Update: 15% Site Wide Flash Sale at MoreBeer! – expanded application ideas
- Get a Deal on Blichmann’s Tower of Power LTE!
- Hands on Review: Kegland [Keg King] Kegerators! – Designed for Homebrewers…