The ChefAlarm monitoring Mash Temps – see my Hands on Review
The ChefAlarm from ThermoWorks (the folks behind the nearly universally lauded Thermapen) is a great Thermometer and Timer Combo for homebrewing. It tracks both highs and lows, has both high and low alarms and has a built in timer. It has an easy to read screen with backlight. Check out my Full Hands on Review for more info. I recommend the immersible Pro-Series Needle Probe or the longer 12″ (non-immersible) probes, both are available on the accessories tab.
As of this posting, this is marked down $7 to $52. Check ThermoWorks for current price and availability.
Also: Pro Series Probes
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- ThermoWorks WAND Thermometer – Forehead AND Surface Temps – 29% Pric…
- ThermoWorks Coupon Code – Save 10% at ThermoWorks
- Hands on Review: ThermoWorks ProNeedle Thermometer!
- Announcing: Limited Edition Semper Fi Thermapen Mk4
- Announcing: ThermoWorks DASH!
- Announcing: ThermoWorks ThermoDrop Thermometer
- A Great Homebrew Thermometer – ThermoWorks RT600C Super Fast Thermometer +…
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!