BrewBuilt Kettles – “These AISI304 stainless steel kettles are purpose built for brewing and have all the features a discerning brewer could want, all at an excellent price point for both your shop and your customer!”
- AISI304 Stainless Steel construction for longevity and excellent corrosion resistance.
- Stainless handles and rivets for secure lifting.
- Silicone coated kettle and lid handles for heat protection.
- Lid is designed to conveniently hang from a handle.
- 4 mm Tri-Clad Bottom with Aluminum Core heats quickly and disperses heat evenly to prevent scorching.
- 1.0mm (10 & 15 gal) or 1.2mm (22 & 30 gal) thick side walls resists denting.
- Two welded couplers for a lifetime of leak free use.
- 1/2″ FPT internally threaded valve fitting for attaching various kettle fittings.
- Included two-piece, 304 stainless ball valve is easy to clean and reassemble.
- 1/2″ MPT stainless plug and teflon tape included for thermometer port.
- 1.2:1 height:diameter ratio provides optimal evaporation rate during boiling.
- Industry-First notched lid with silicone plug accommodates an immersion chiller or sparge arm.
- Internally etched volume markers from top to bottom for easy filling.
- BrewBuilt Homebrewing Products: Designed for Brewing, Built to Last.
- Two welded couplers for a lifetime of leak free use
- Notched lid with silicone plug for flexibility
- 304 Stainless construction for longevity
- 1.0mm (10,15 gal) or 1.2mm (22,30,50 gal) thick side walls resists denting
- 4mm Tri-Clad Aluminum bottom sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel for no scorching
- 1/2″ FPT internal threads for attaching various kettle fittings
- Internally etched volume markers from top to bottom for easy reading
- Silicone coated handles for heat protection
- 1.2:1 Ratio is optimal for boiling evaporation rate
- Two piece, 304 stainless ball-valve for easy cleaning
- Lid is designed to conveniently hang from a handle
- Stainless handles with stainless rivets for secure lifting
- 1/2″ MPT stainless plug and plumbers tape included for thermometer port
As of this posting, Lion Brewing Solutions via eBay has these starting out at $159.99 ( for the 10 gallon size). Multiple sizes are available up to 50 gallons. Shipping is also free to most US addresses. Check the listing for up to the minute price, description and availability.
Compare: at MoreBeer
Stacks With: For a short time eBay is discounting select eBay stores by 20%. See: 20% off at eBay. Use promo code partyinusa to get the deal.