The American Homebrewers Association (See: Why you should be a member of the AHA! | AHA Membership Deals) has announced the results of their annual poll of Zymurgy Magazine readers to determine the Best Beers in America.
Russian River’s Pliny the Elder held the top spot for 8 consecutive years. Last year, it was unseated from the number one spot by Bell’s Two Hearted Ale. #1 and #2 beers are repeats for last years poll.
Top 10 Beers [Along with some clone options]…
- 1. Bell’s Two Hearted Ale* – Two Hearted Homebrew Clone
- 2. Russian River Pliny the Elder* – Pliny Homebrew Clone – direct from the brewer collaboration, See: Brewing Pliny
- 3. The Alchemist Heady Topper* – Heady Topper Homebrew Clone – Finding The Conan Strain
- 4. Bell’s Hopslam* – Hopslam Homebrew Clone
- T5. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale* – Sierra Nevada Pale Ale SNPA Homebrew Clone
- T5. Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) – Founders CBS Homebrew Clone
- T5. Founders KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout) – KBS Homebrew Clone
- 8. Three Floyds Zombie Dust* – Zombie Dust Homebrew Clone
- 9. Founders Breakfast Stout – Founders Breakfast Stout Homebrew Clone
- T10. WeldWerks Juicy Bits* – Video Course: Brewing Juicy Bits NE Style IPAs with Weldwerks – requires subscription
- T10. Founders All Day IPA – Founders All Day IPA Homebrew Clone
Note: T indicates a tie, All breweries marked with an asterisk (*) are small and independent craft brewers
Check out the complete list Zymurgy’s Best Beers in America Results
More Homebrew Finds!
More Zymurgy Best Beers in America Results
Clone Your Favorite Commercial Beer!