0-32% Brix Refractometer, RISEPRO for Homebrew, Beer Wort Refractometer Dual Scale Specific Gravity 1.000-1.120 and Automatic Temperature CompensationMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- HELPS YOU BREW BETTER – RISEPRO® Refractometer can measure Brix and Specific Gravity with dual scales for your Wort or Wine. It helps to approximate the finished alcohol readings. Let it helps you to brew better!
- MEASURES SUGAR CONTENT – It can measure sugar content for any juice such as fruit, vegetables, grasses and etc. for up to 32% brix. What a fantastic Sugar Measuring Tool for Food and Beverages field!
- EASY TO MEASURE WITH DUAL SCALES – All you need to do is place 2 – 3 drops of sample onto the prism, and then look through the eyepiece for both Brix and Specific Gravity readings.
- MEASUREMENT RANGE : BRIX 0 – 32% and Wort Specific Gravity: 1.000 ~ 1.130
- HIGHLY ACCURATE WITH ATC – The accuracy level is Brix: ± 0.20% and Wort Specific Gravity: ±0.002. Automatic Temperature Compensation range is from10 °C to 30 °C
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.