About the ThermaQ, from ThermoWorks: “ThermaQ reads two temperatures at once from professional Type K Thermocouple probes. Designed for competition BBQ teams and chef-level Sous Vide cooking, the ThermaQ provides settable high and low alarms for both channels.”
- High and Low Alarms for Both Channels
- Min & Max Temps Constantly Displayed
- Thermapen quality and accuracy – Made in England
- Bright Backlit Display for night or shadows
- Large variety of Probe Options
- Includes protective silicone boot
- 3,000 Hour Battery Life
- 2-Year Warranty
As of this posting, today (4/9/18) only, ThermoWorks has a private open box sale that discounts this thermometer (meter only – purchase probes separately) from $139 to just $97. Note that you must use the special link below to get this deal, the standard product page will not show the discount. Valid while supplies last, check ThermoWorks for availability.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- Extended + Last Day to Get it by Thanksgiving: 18% Off Everything at ThermoWorks…
- Ends Today: 18% Off Everything at ThermoWorks! – Thermapen, ChefAlarm …
- ThermoWorks High Accuracy IP65 Waterproof pH Meter w/replaceable probe – $…
- SEVEN ThermoWorks Reviews + Limited Time Deal
- ThermoWorks RT304 Digital Thermometer – $15.58!
- 18% Off Everything at ThermoWorks! – Thermapen, ChefAlarm & More + SI…
- Black Friday Flash Sale! ThermoWorks Smoke Wireless Thermometer – BBQ, Ho…
Want to save another 10%? Save 10% an Additional 10% on ThermoWorks Purchases – for HBF Readers!