Mark’s Keg & Carboy Washer is designed to clean and sanitize a good bit of your homebrewing gear. It cleans and sanitizes… Kegs (including liquid post and dip tube), Carboys, Fermenters (including Speidels), tubing, parts and more. It’s light and easy to store, most everything nests to together in the base. Includes a 520 gallon per hour pump.
I have this and like it very much. It’s one of my favorite pieces of brewing gear. It’s saved me a lot of time and hassle. Check out my Hands on Review
Stacks With: Get a Free Set of New William’s Brewing Drinking Jars with a qualifying order.More About Mark's Keg and Carboy Washer
from William’s Brewing:
The Mark’s Keg & Carboy Washer II is a great way to continuously rinse carboys, kegs, and pails with sanitizing solution. It features a submersible pump that runs as long as you keep it plugged in. Fill the base (it holds a gallon) with a dilute cleansing solution such as Brewer’s Edge Cleanser or Five Star Saniclean™, put a carboy, keg, or Siphonless Fermenter on top of the unit, and turn on for 10 to 20 minutes to thoroughly wash the carboy, keg, or pail. You can put airlocks. valves, and more into the front tub on the unit, and they will be cleaned as well.
Includes adapters for cleaning tubing and complete instructions. 15” wide, 15” deep, 16” tall. We recommend the use of Brewer’s Edge Cleanser or Saniclean™ in this unit. Star San will not work due to excessive foaming. For safety, always plug into a GFI protected plug.
Want to Double Dip on Savings? Check out these stacking sales and dealsDouble Dip & Everyday Values
- William’s Brewing has an ongoing Web Only Clearance. That features discounts on a regularly changing selection of gear and supplies.
- Look to the right of the Web Only Clearance section. There is a Product Specials section that shows sale items.
- Hops – William’s periodically discounts hops (by 15%+, sometimes more) when you purchase 6 packs of hops – packs are available in 1,2 and 6 oz sizes. Any size counts as a pack.
- Save on Cans – Buy 12 or more cases of brand new cans and get $20 off per case – Related Hands on Review: Kegland Cannular
- Hop Socks – save when you buy 8 or more
- Blank 6 Pack Holders – quantity discounts are available
- Quantity discounts are available on Oak Infusion Spirals
- Save on 74 Gram CO2 Cartridges when you buy 8 or more
- Quantity discounts are available on 16 Gram CO2 Cartridges
- Buy 8 More TM Desanamax – closed system cleaner – and save
- Buy 8 lbs of Green Coffee Beans and save $1 per lb
- Quantity discounts on Universal Poppet Valves
- Quantity discounts on Oversize Kid Lid O-rings – helps fix leaky keg lids
- Tap Handle Inserts – make your own tap handle – buy 8 or more and save
- Quantity discounts on plate filter pads
- Buy 4 or more Strip Thermometers and save
- William’s periodically offers a free add on item when you purchase a Grainfather
- Blichmann Gear at William’s Brewing – rarely discounted, this promo works with Blichmann Gear
- Great Prices and Selection of Dry Yeast
- Micro Regulators and Parts at William’s Brewing – Hands on Review
- MARK II WORT PUMP
- OXYGEN REGULATOR – Made in the US
- MEAD KIT… $7.99, – you provide honey
- Kegland Kegerators – Designed for Homebrewers
- Intertap Faucets and Shanks – Hands on Review
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale