Mirro Pressure 92122A Pressure Cooker and Canner
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- The pressure canner is constructed from rustproof heavy-gauge aluminum; 16 pint-size jars or 26 half pint-size jars when double-stacked or 7 quart-size jars
- Maintains steady pressure with 3 cooking-pressure options–5, 10, and 15 PSI
- Reusable overpressure plug, sure-locking lid system, and side gasket pressure release
- Cooking rack and user guide with recipes included
A canner reaches higher temperatures than are possible with boiling alone. Those higher temperatures allow for actual sterilization. Always read and follow manufacturer’s directions.
Possible home brewing uses include – canning your own starter wort, sterilizing and making sterile water for yeast washing.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for current description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate