Simple Deluxe 1056 GPH UL Listed Submersible Pump with 15′ Cord, Water Pump for Fish Tank, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, Fountains, Ponds, Statuary, Aquariums & Inline
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- #1 HAS PRE-FILTER INCLUDED – Pre-filter on the intake prevents debris from entering your pump and extend the life of your pump, Max flow rate: 1056 GPH, Max Lift Height 12ft
- DURABLE QUALITY – Our Polished Aluminum Oxide Ceramic Impeller Shaft insures long pump life because it is non-corrodible and more than 3 times as hard as stainless steel. Epoxy Resin Encasement of key internal motor components prevents unwanted conductivity and corrosion of metal parts
- SAFE & EASY – Safe for fish with no exposed copper. Easy to clean with no tools required to disassemble and clean filter/impeller. Our Electric Cord is waterproof, 18# gauge copper wire, molded plug with ground, heavy duty flexible vinyl jacket, resists oil/grease/moisture, abrasion resistant and very good flexibility at all temperatures
- 3 THREADED NOZZLES(0.83in, 1.06in, 1.34in) – Threaded fittings make it more stable. 4 shakeproof gaskets at bottom and 16′ waterproof CORD
- VERSATILE – Circulate and aerate the water, making it more attractive to your fish or turtles. This submersible pump is perfect for aquarium, fountains, spout and hydroponic systems
I use a similar pump (different manufacturer, model and specifications) in my Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build. Another possible use for this would be to put together a recirculating wort chiller.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for current description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.