Bobby from Brew Hardware has put together a video explaining different types of connections available for homebrewers.
Brew Hardware offers an extensive selection of fittings and lots more. A lot of unique offerings and some very well thought out custom items of Bobby’s design.
About, from Brew Hardware: “This tool creates a flared opening in kettle walls, bottoms, lids, etc for install of 1.5″ TC weld ferrules. Once the ferrule is installed, it is well prepped to receive a bead of silver solder for strong permanent (or not) install.”
- INSTALL TOOL (PULL THROUGH FLARING) FOR 1.5″ TC WELD FERRULES
- Tri-Clover, Tri-Clamp Fittings at Brew Hardware
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- 3M 08008 Black Super Weatherstrip Adhesive [Repairing Loose Cornelius Keg Handle…
- Talk Like a Pirate Day 13% Off at AIH! – Updated Application Ideas
- Rubbermaid Commercial Refrigerator and Freezer Thermometer – $6.01, w/coup…
- Inkbird ITC-308 Digital Dual Stage Temp Controller – $28 on Lightning Deal…
- New Deals! The Hop Market – rotating deep discount hops
- Inkbird ITC-308 Digital Dual Stage Temp Controller with WiFi – $35 on Ligh…
- Costco Membership Groupon Deal! + Past Homebrew Finds from Costco