Bobby from Brew Hardware has put together a video explaining different types of connections available for homebrewers.
Brew Hardware offers an extensive selection of fittings and lots more. A lot of unique offerings and some very well thought out custom items of Bobby’s design.
About, from Brew Hardware: “This tool creates a flared opening in kettle walls, bottoms, lids, etc for install of 1.5″ TC weld ferrules. Once the ferrule is installed, it is well prepped to receive a bead of silver solder for strong permanent (or not) install.”
- INSTALL TOOL (PULL THROUGH FLARING) FOR 1.5″ TC WELD FERRULES
- Tri-Clover, Tri-Clamp Fittings at Brew Hardware
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Selection Changes Soon… The MoreBeer Kit of the Week – Save 20%
- Check out our 10 most recent homebrewing reviews!
- Announcing: Callista Pellet Hops – citrus, stone fruit, passion fruit, red…
- Kenley Fermentation Heater AND Temp Controller – $35.99 + free shipping
- 20% Off ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 Thermometer!
- Cole-Parmer 2L Erlenmeyer Flask [Yeast Starters] – $16.88 + free prime shi…
- Keg Connection Ball Lock Keg System with Premium Components & Extra Warrant…