Omega Labs includes 150 billion cells (50% more yeast vs a more typical 100 billion cell homebrew pitch). They also have some interesting strains including an “Ale strain isolated from a famous double IPA brewed in Vermont”. We’re probably talking about the “Conan” strain used in the Alchemists’s nearly impossible to find Heady Topper.
Some Omega Labs Strains
- SaisonStein’s Monster – OYL-500 – Omega Exclusive
- Lactobacillus Blend – OYL-605
- DIPA Ale – OYL-052 – “Ale strain isolated from a famous double IPA brewed in Vermont” HBF’s Guess… Conan Strain used in Heady Topper
- Hothead Ale – OYL-057 – Heat tolerant ale stain
- West Coast Ale I – OYL-004 – Compare to WLP-001 or WY-1056
- German Lager I – OYL-106 – Compare to WLP-830 or WY-2124
- British Ale VIII – OYL-016 – Compare to WLP-002 or WY-1968
- Brett Blend #1 Where Da Funk? – OYL-210
- Brett Blend #2 Bit O’ Funk – OYL-211
- Brett Blend #3 Bring On Da Funk – OYL-212
Shipping is a Flat $7.99 with a $150 order or free with a $299 order. Check out recently featured Brew Hardware Finds.
Omega Labs moved in a new facility in January and temporarily suspended production. They are back up and going and Brew Hardware has a fresh shipment including some new strains.
Check out the full lineup – Omega Labs Yeast at Brew Hardware
More: Recent Great Deals