From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- High-Precision & Wide Range: kitchen scale built with high precision sensor system, weigh up to 3000g. Readings in units: g/ct/dwt/ozt/oz/gn. Note: Weight less than 3g may decrease the accuracy of the scale. Easy to clean and use, make it an ideal to measure jewelry, medicine, and cooking ingredients with refined accuracy.
- Superior Quality Materials: The Smart Digital Pocket Scale is crafted to be strong, accurate, fast, and user-friendly. Constructed with a high-quality stainless steel platform and ABS plastic frame, this digital kitchen scale is durable and easy to clean.
- Smart Button Functions: The “PCS” function enables you pieces counting such as pins, beads, screws; The “T” function will provide a net weight; The “M” function helps you choose the proper unit. The switch time can be set to 60″, 120″ and 180″. Besides, it can alert users for low battery power, overload, and uneven surface placement.
- Stylish Design & Space Saver: Minimalistic and elegant design, the food scale’s mini and compact size ,takes up minimal space on your desk, makes it a pro pocket scale makes it easy for carrying. LCD display with blue backlight makes it available at night.
- Multi-Functions: Built with a clear blue back-lit LCD screen, the cooking scale can convert measurement results between in g, tl, oz, ct, and gn in seconds. which can be used as protectors or scale trays,Meet your demand of measuring different things.
Considering this specs of this scale, you could use it to weigh hops, smaller amounts of grain, other brewing ingredients and more. I like the stainless steel platform and the fact that it uses easy to find AAA batteries.
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “brew”
A smaller scale can work for all grain brewers, as you can weigh any amount of grain in multiple batches, but if you’re a large batch all grain brewer or regularly brew all grain batches with larger grain bills you may want to consider a two scale approach, one more precise scale for hops and a larger capacity scale for larger grain bills. A couple scales to consider: