BN-LINK Digital Cooling Thermostat Controller [Fermentation or Kegerator]
BN-LINK Digital Cooling Thermostat Controller for Cooling Device Circulation Box Fans 40-108F 8.3A 1000WMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- ✓ EFFORTLESS COOLING SETUP: Simply place the probe, plug-in the thermostat controller, and use the large 3-button interface to choose your desired temperature setting. Digital display supports units in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. Note: the controller is designed to have a 2-3 degree buffering zone before powering on again after reaching set temperature.
- ✓ EASE OF MIND: Handy LED cooling and power indicator lights allow you to see the controller’s status even in total darkness. Controller features a convenient hanging tab, and a bright, easy-to-read display inside a tough plastic housing.
- ✓ RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: The cord for the temperature probe and grounded 3-prong plug measure an extended 6-feet in length, designed to suit almost any application you can imagine.
- ✓ VARIETY OF USES: Our thermostat controller can be used for refrigeration, fermentation, greenhouse fan and more, keeping your various environments in their ideal temperature range.
- ✓ SAFE & RELIABLE: Our thermostat controller is ETL listed, and rigorously tested for quality control and safety. Conforms to UL Std No. 60730-1, 60730-2-9. Temperature control range is 40-108°F, temperature display range is 32 -140°F. Rated Voltage is 120VAC 60Hz, Max Loading: 8.3A 1000W. Do not immerse controller or probe into water.
What are Other’s Saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “beer” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
BN-LINK Digital Cooling Thermostat Controller for Cooling Device Circulation Box Fans 40-108F 8.3A 1000W – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also: Yeast Starters & Fermentation | Kegerator Tips & Gear | Inkbird Dual Stage Temp Controller
Inkbird ITC-308 – Dual Stage Digital Temperature Controller | Review | Inkbird Deals
Here are the mode switch instructions from a helpful reviewer on Amazon:
To switch the mode, unplug the thermostat and any load that is connected to it. While holding the set button and the down button, plug the thermostat in. Hold buttons until F or C lights up. Then unplug it again, and plug it back in. It will now be in the opposite mode.
Have this unit. Not bad, especially for the lightning deal price. However, be aware that it could arrived mis-programmed as a *heat* thermostat. One of the reviews on Amazon explains in detail how to re-program it. I ended up overcarbing a beer because I set this unit at 43f and strapped the probe to a 40f keg: this unit turned on the compressor in the kegerator treating at a heather and kept it running until I happened to notice that teh temp had dropped to 33f!!! After re-programming, it works great.
Just be aware of the possible issue!