48 Quart Coleman Cooler + Step by Step Mash Tun Conversion from the AHA
48 Quart/12 Gallon Cooler by ColemanMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Keeps the Ice: 3-day ice retention at temperatures up to 90 °F
- Holds 63 cans; Added height to hold 2-liter bottles upright to help prevent spills
- Leak-resistant drain lets you remove water without turning the cooler upside down
- Hinged lid for easy, one-handed access; 2-way handles for easy lifting and carrying in a space-saving design
- Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
- Dimensions: 13.9 W x 14.6 H x 25.9 L in Inches; 5 pounds
- Made in the USA
This is the same style of cooler that’s featured in the AHA’s Article… Building a Mash Tun has Never Been So Easy. That build is based on Denny Conn’s design.
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “mash”
Coleman 48 Quart Cooler – note multiple colors are available, a different version may show up
Also: Rubber Mini Keg Bung | All Grain Tips & Gear | Review: Brew Hardware’s Cooler Mash Tun Conversion Kit
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.