Year of Plenty BPA-Free Fermentation Lids for Making Sauerkraut in Wide Mouth Mason Jars, Set of 4, Includes Instructions and Recipe
- Set includes 4 air locks, 4 sturdy white screw-on lids for wide mouth mason jars, 4 silicone gaskets, 4 grommets, 1 (2-sided) instruction/recipe sheet. All components are BPA-Free.
- Use the sturdy, handsome storage case to improve organization in your kitchen. Makes an excellent gift for the fermentation expert in your life.
- Begin making tasty, healthy sauerkraut, kimchi, ginger carrots, pickles and other fermented foods with safety and ease
- Silicone gaskets create a tight seal between the lid and the jar, preventing oxygen and dust from contaminating your ferments
- Includes instructions and a recipe so you can make your first batch of sauerkraut within minutes of opening the package
You could use these as lids/airlocks for yeast starters made in compatible wide mouth jars and for yeast storage.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for current description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
More: Recent Amazon Finds