Ade Advanced Optics Refractometer 0-32 Brix Specific Gravity Beer Wort WineMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
LengthApprox. 17cm/ 6.69in.
Additional Product Features
- Style: Fruit
- Brix: 0~32%
- Brix Accuracy: 0.2 % Brix
- Automatic Temp. Compensation: 10°C~30°C (50°F~86°F)
- Item Color: Black and Silver
- Scale Divisions 2: 0.001 Wort Specific Gravity
- Scale Divisions 1: 0.2 % Brix
- Measuring Range: 0-32% Brix
- AccuracyBrix: 0.2 % Brix
- Food Specifications: Dual Scale: Brix Scale and Specific Gravity Scale
- Wort Specific Gravity: 1.000~1.120
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: (ATC)10°C~30°C (50°F~86°F)
- Dual Scale: Brix Scale and Specific Gravity Scale
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process. You can also estimate the alcohol content of your beer if you forget to take an OG with the use of a refractometer and a hydrometer. Check out Sean Terrill’s excellent refractometer calculator.
As if this posting, this is eBay offering is selling for just $13.59. Shipping is also free to many US addresses. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!