Chugger Pumps CPSS-IN-1 Brewing Stainless Steel Home Brew Beer Pump 115V Inline
From the offering description:Pump Specifications
From the offering description:
The CHUGGER PUMP® Stainless Steel Inline Pump 115V is a homebrew beer pump which is typically used to transfer hot and/or cold liquids between brewing vessels.
DO NOT RUN DRY!
The Chugger Pump head must be flooded with liquid prior to turning on the pump. The Chugger-SS Inline is comparable to the March LC-3CP-MD 3 Series Pump.
- Model: CPSS-IN-1 (Inline)
- Inlet 1/2″ MPT Outlet 1/2″ MPT
- 316 STAINLESS STEEL – SS (Front Housing), 316 Stainless Steel (Rear Housing), Teflon (Thrust Washer), CLEAR Silicone (O-Ring), Ryton/Teflon Impeller
- Max Flow 7 GPM 26.5 LPM
- Max Head 18.6 FT 4.1 M
- Power 1/20 HP (.04 HP) .029 KW
- Electrical 115V 50/60HZ
- Motor AMP Rating – Full Load Amps (FLA)
- Motor Only: 1.7 Amps
- Motor and Pump: 1.9 Amps
- Can handle liquids of 250F
- Materials are FDA Food Compliant
- Components are UL Recognized
- 55″ Cord with Plug
- Magnetic Drive Pump w/ Base
I use my brewing pump for vorlaufing/recirculating, transferring from my mash tun to brew kettle, chilling with a recirculating wort chiller and transferring to my fermenter.
As if this posting, this is eBay offering is selling for just $115.95. This is a straight up bargain for this pump. A limited number are available. Check the listing for current price, description and availability.
Search the seller’s offerings to see if a similar item has been re-listed
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
Compare: Chugger Pump Stainless Steel-Center at Adventures in Homebrewing
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!