1,800 Watt Induction Cooktop Burner Model 8300ST
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital sensor touch control panel; Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate)
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; 10 temperature range from 140°F to 460°F; 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts; 6 ft cord
- Compatible with Duxtop Whole-Clad premium cookware and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved
- Note: there may be high pitch sound while using the unit. High pitch noise is common for all induction cooktops when using stainless steel cookware. It is the percentage of iron in the metal that determines the noise level. Cookware made of 100% iron has the lowest buzzing noise. Stainless steel adds more chromium and nickel in it, the buzzing noise is louder.
Possible homebrewing uses include: Boiling wort in your brew kettle, getting strike water up to temperature and maintaining mash temperatures.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for current description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Also: Induction Heat Sources for Home Brewing via Brew Your Own Magazine
More: Recent Amazon Finds