If you’re not a member of the American Homebrewer’s Association, I think you should consider joining – Here’s Why
The benefits of AHA membership are numerous and valuable. Membership offers more than just individual benefits. qualifying homebrew clubs receive benefits as well.
Free Club Insurance! From The AHA, as of 11/17/17: “Clubs that demonstrate an AHA membership rate of 75 percent or more are eligible to have their general liability and liquor liability insurance premium payments reimbursed by the American Homebrewers Association. If at least 75 percent of your club’s members are also AHA members, we will issue a check to reimburse your club’s insurance premium after each open enrollment period ends annually on September 1, December 1, and March 1, depending on which policy term your club is enrolled in.” [details]
If you’re a club looking to increase membership numbers, the AHA periodically has promos to help out with that, to encourage membership. We track those. Share this page with your club to get the word out about club benefits and let people know what deals are going on to help.
Recent AHA Membership Deals:
These are recent deals we’ve tracked. It’s possible this list could be blank.
- Last Call To Register for Homebrew Con + Deals to Get your Membership Up to Date…
- Join or Renew American Homebrewer’s Association, Get Free Four Ounces of H…
- Choose from TWO AHA Membership Deals
- Join or Renew American Homebrewer’s Association, Get Free GALAXY Hops
- FREE Hops! – with new or renewed AHA Membership
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!