The ChefAlarm from ThermoWorks (the folks behind the nearly universally lauded Thermapen) is a great Thermometer and Timer Combo for homebrewing. It tracks both highs and lows, has both high and low alarms and has a built in timer. It has an easy to read screen with backlight. Check out my Full Hands on Review for more info. I recommend the immersible Pro-Series Needle Probe or the longer 12″ (non-immersible) probes, both are available on the accessories tab.
As of this posting, this is marked down $7 to $52. ThermoWorks is throwing in a free mini silicone spatula/spoonula with orders over $60. That means you’ll qualify when you add ona a Pro Series Probe. Check ThermoWorks for current price and availability.
Also: Pro Series Probes
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- Ends Soon: Buy More, Save More Sale at ThermoWorks – up to 20% off + Revie…
- Our Collection of ThermoWorks Reviews + Up to 20% off
- Buy More, Save More Sale at ThermoWorks – up to 20% off + Reviews To Help …
- Announcing: Executive Series – EXEC Thermometers
- ThermoWorks WAND Thermometer – Forehead AND Surface Temps – 29% Pric…
- ThermoWorks Coupon Code – Save 10% at ThermoWorks
- Hands on Review: ThermoWorks ProNeedle Thermometer!
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!