AMIR Digital Scale, 500 Gram Capacity, .01 (1/100th!) Gram Resolution – weigh hops, water salts & more
Digital Kitchen Scale. 500 gram capacity, .01 gram resolution.More Info
- ◆【High-Precision & Wide Range】 AMIR kitchen scale built with high precision sensor system, provides you with instant and accurate results from 0.05g to 500g. Easy to clean and use, make it an ideal to measure jewelry, medicine, and cooking ingredients with refined accuracy.
- ◆【Superior Quality Materials】 The Smart Digital Pocket Scale is crafted to be strong, accurate, fast, and user-friendly. Constructed with a high-quality stainless steel platform and ABS plastic frame, this digital kitchen scale is durable and easy to clean.
- ◆【Smart Button Functions】The "PCS" function enables you pieces counting such as pins, beads, screws; The "T" function will provide a net weight; The "M" function helps you choose the proper unit. The switch time can be set to 60", 120" and 180". Besides, it can alert users for low battery power, overload, and uneven surface placement.
- ◆【Stylish Design & Space Saver】 Minimalistic and elegant design, the food scale's mini and compact size (Product Dimensions: 4" x 5" x 3/4". Platform Dimensions: 4"x4") takes up minimal space on your desk, makes it a pro pocket scale makes it easy for carrying.
- ◆【Multi-Functions】 Built with a clear blue back-lit LCD screen, the cooking scale can convert measurement results between in g, tl, oz, ct, and gn in seconds. Comes with two trays (13cm, 10cm), which can be used as protectors or scale trays. Meet your demand of measuring different things.
What Does Tare Mean? Tare allows you to subtract the weight of the container you’re using to get a true weight of the contents. Add your empty container to the scale and press the tare button. This zeros out the scale. Now add the thing you’re weighing and the scale displays just the weight of the contents of your container. In my opinion the tare function is essential for any good homebrewing scale.
What I like about this scale... I like the high resolution (1/100th gram) given the relatively large capacity (500 grams, about 17.6 ounces, or just over a pound). I like that it has the requisite (in my opinion) tare feature, that it has a stainless top and that it uses easy to source AAA batteries [Search AmazonBasics Batteries]. Given the specs of this scale, it should work for weighing hops, water salts, smaller amounts of specialty grains and other brewing ingredients.
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “brew” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
AMIR Digital Kitchen Scale, 500g Mini Pocket Jewelry Scale, Cooking Food Scale, Back-Lit LCD Display, 2 Trays, 6 Units, Auto Off, Tare, PCS, Stainless Steel, Batteries Included – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link