Inkbird digital dual stage temp controller via MoreBeer. Dual stage means that this controller can control both a heating and cooling device. Alternatively, it can control a heating or a cooling device. This controller displays in Fahrenheit and Centigrade. Dual Display shows both measured and set temperature.
About, from MoreBeer: “The Inkbird ITC-310TS dual stage temperature controller is an easy to use and durable controller that is perfect for home brewing. Control both heating and cooling, and set independent differentials for each to protect your heating and cooling devices. This Inkbird is programmable allowing you to set up to 6 different temperatures for 6 different periods of time. This is a great way to automate the steps of your mash, set fermentation schedules, and any other creative uses requiring temperature changes over time.
The Inkbird controller performs many of the same functions as the Ranco or Johnson but at a more affordable price, making it a great alternative for temperature control.”
- Simple plug and play design with user friendly LED interface
- Programmable up to 6 different temperatures over 6 different times
- Dual stage – control both heating and cooling
- Adjustable Heating/Cooling differential
- 1200 W max power
- Celsius or Fahrenheit
- High and low temperature and sensor fault alarms
- Can control temperatures of -58° F through 210° F (-50° C – 99° C)
- Body Dimensions: 5.5 in x 2.7 in x 1.3 in
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
Availability: This is a More Beer Deal of the Day. Quantities are limited. Check the Deal of the Day section – Here – to see if this is still available.