The ChefAlarm from ThermoWorks (the folks behind the nearly universally lauded Thermapen) is a great Thermometer and Timer Combo for homebrewing. It tracks both highs and lows, has both high and low alarms and has a built in timer. It has an easy to read screen with backlight. Check out my Full Hands on Review for more info. I recommend the immersible Pro-Series Needle Probe or the longer 12″ (non-immersible) probes, both are available on the accessories tab.
Open Box Sale: ThermoWorks has a huge open box sale. Units are like new and come with a full warranty. That sale brings this great thermometer down to just $15. Open Box Sale at ThermoWorks! – Note that you must use this private landing page to get the deal. The standard product pages will not show the discount.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- ThermoWorks Fridge & Freezer Thermometer [Monitor Kegerator & Fermenta…
- 20% Off ThermoWorks WAND Thermometer – Forehead AND Surface Temps
- ThermoWorks WAND Thermometer – Forehead AND Surface Temps – 29% Pric…
- ThermoWorks Coupon Code – Save 10% at ThermoWorks
- Hands on Review: ThermoWorks ProNeedle Thermometer!
- Announcing: Limited Edition Semper Fi Thermapen Mk4
- Announcing: ThermoWorks DASH!
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!