About ThermoWorks Smoke Thermometer:
- 2-Channels, one for the meat and one for the pit
- Wireless to 300-feet line of sight
- Uses commercial-grade Pro-Series Probes
- Pre-paired with receiver – no setup required!
- Splash-proof sealed design, rated to IP65
- Dashboard-style display shows Min/Max and Hi/Low Alarms
- Backlit large digit displays
- Pair multiple wireless receivers to one base for the entire BBQ team
- COMING 2017 – Smoke Gateway (Wi-Fi) & Smartphone App
Designed for competition BBQ teams and professional chefs, Smoke outlasts and outperforms every competitor. Not a cheaply-made housewares product, Smoke features a rugged housing with molded-in seals for splashproof protection. Smoke uses Pro-Series Probes which are interchangeable with Smoke, ChefAlarm®, and DOT®. See frequently asked questions in the More Info section.
As of this posting, ThermoWorks has launched a private open box sale. Open box units are said to be like new and include full manufacturer warranty. These units are marked down to $76. Check ThermoWorks for up to the minute price and availability
Smoke – Open Box – Private Sale Page – you must use this link to get the deal
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- Black Friday is Now… ThermoWorks ChefAlarm Thermometer & Timer –…
- Hands on Review: ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 Thermometer + Final Call to Get Close…
- Final Call… ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 – $69, Save 30%, Last Chance C…
- Extended, Through Today: Thermapen ONE – 1 second readings… Black F…
- Ends Today – Black Friday is Now! The Thermapen ONE – 1 second read…
- Ends Tonight: Thermapen ONE – 1 second readings Black Friday Deal
- Black Friday is Now! The Thermapen ONE – 1 second readings Black Friday D…