About ThermoWorks Smoke Thermometer:
- 2-Channels, one for the meat and one for the pit
- Wireless to 300-feet line of sight
- Uses commercial-grade Pro-Series Probes
- Pre-paired with receiver – no setup required!
- Splash-proof sealed design, rated to IP65
- Dashboard-style display shows Min/Max and Hi/Low Alarms
- Backlit large digit displays
- Pair multiple wireless receivers to one base for the entire BBQ team
- COMING 2017 – Smoke Gateway (Wi-Fi) & Smartphone App
Designed for competition BBQ teams and professional chefs, Smoke outlasts and outperforms every competitor. Not a cheaply-made housewares product, Smoke features a rugged housing with molded-in seals for splashproof protection. Smoke uses Pro-Series Probes which are interchangeable with Smoke, ChefAlarm®, and DOT®. See frequently asked questions in the More Info section.
As of this posting, ThermoWorks has launched a private open box sale. Open box units are said to be like new and include full manufacturer warranty. These units are marked down to $76. Check ThermoWorks for up to the minute price and availability
Smoke – Open Box – Private Sale Page – you must use this link to get the deal
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- Ends Today: 20% Off ThermoWorks ChefAlarm Thermometer/Timer Combo + Hands on Rev…
- 20% Off ThermoWorks ChefAlarm Thermometer/Timer Combo + Hands on Review
- Today Only… ThermoWorks Thermapen Grey Mk4 Sale – Save 25%! + In De…
- Flash Sale: ThermoWorks BlueDOT Bluetooth Alarm Thermometer – $55.20, Save…
- Ends Today: ThermoWorks WAND Thermometer – Forehead AND Surface Temps R…
- ThermoWorks WAND Thermometer – Forehead AND Surface Temps – 29% Pric…
- Ends Today: Classic Thermapen Private Open Box Sale! + Hands on Review