I received the following from Erin Glass Casting Producer for Viceland’s Beerland.
“I’m currently working on the second season of Beerland, a series that dives into different craft beer communities around the US to feature fascinating homebrewers and the brews they make! We will showcase different homebrewers from all walks of life who are passionate about not only the beer they make but the community they share it with. We’d see the interesting places they enjoy their beer and what goes into making their brew one of a kind! We’re very interested in finding diverse and unique people and fun, visual places and events where they share their beer! We’re looking to do our next episodes in MN, AL, OR, MT, MS, LA, IL, MI, and AK this July/August.”
If you know any homebrewers who might be interested in sharing their story and passion with us, please pass along my info and have them email the following info:
- Name, Age and Photo City, State
- Years brewing
- Who you brew with/Why do you brew/Where you brew
- Have you made any “specialty” brews
- Where you DRINK your brew. Any unique locations/events/gatherings etc?
- Do you have any homebrew events/club involvement in July/Aug
- What makes you/your brew unique
- How has homebrewing impacted your life/family/community?
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds