Ade Advanced Optics Dual Scale Refractometer with Aluminum Body – from homebrew & more + what are other’s saying?
Duel Scale Refractometer from Ade Advanced OpticsMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Ade Advanced Optics-Dual range refractometer measures the Brix and Specific Gravity of your Wort or wine.. Measures Brix: 0-32% and Specific Gravity:1.000-1.120
- Features ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) for accurate readings.
- A refractometer is easier and more accurate than a hydrometer for measuring sugars.
- Measures Brix: 0-32% and Specific Gravity:1.000-1.120
- 2 Years warranty!
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “homebrew”
Ade Advanced Optics Beer Wort and Wine Refractometer, Dual Scale – Specific Gravity 1.000-1.120 and Brix 0-32%, Replaces Homebrew Hydrometer (Aluminium)
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate