The American Homebrewers Association (See: Why you should be a member of the AHA! | our AHA Tag – for recent deals) has announced the results of their annual poll of Zymurgy Magazine readers to determine the Best Beers in America.
Russian River’s Pliny the Elder has finally (after 8 consecutive years) has finally been unseated from the number one spot. This great beer has plummeted one spot to number two. 🙂
Top 10 Beers (T indicates tie) [Along with some clone options]…
- 1. Bell’s Two Hearted Ale – Two Hearted Homebrew Clone
- 2. Russian River Pliny the Elder – Pliny Homebrew Clone – direct from the brewer collaboration, See: Brewing Pliny
- 3. Founders Breakfast Stout – Founders Breakfast Stout Homebrew Clone
- 4. Three Floyds Zombie Dust – Zombie Dust Homebrew Clone
- 5. Bell’s Hopslam – Hopslam Homebrew Clone
- T6. Founders KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout) – KBS Homebrew Clone
- T6. The Alchemist Heady Topper – Heady Topper Homebrew Clone – Finding The Conan Strain
- T8. Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA – Fresh Squeezed Homebrew Clone
- T8. Sierra Nevada Celebration
- 10. Ballast Point Sculpin IPA – Sculpin IPA Homebrew Clone
Check out the complete list Zymurgy’s 2017 Best Beers in America Results
More Homebrew Finds!
More Zymurgy Best Beers in America Results
Clone Your Favorite Commercial Beer!
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!