Bayite BTC201 TWO Stage Digital Temp Controller
Temperature Controller bayite BTC201 by bayite. Pre-Wired Digital Outlet Thermostat, 2 Stage Heating and Cooling Mode,More Info
- Simplified Design---Plug and play, easy to set. Support °C/°F display
- Dual Relay Output---Be able to connect with cooling and heating equipment at the same time. Maximum output load: 1100W(110V)
- Dual Display Window---Be able to display real-time temperature and set temperature at the same time.
- Safe Protection---High and low temperature alarms are available when the temperature overshoots your desired temperature. Compressor delay protection time setting and Temperature calibration
- Warranty---1 year warranty for replacement or full refund without return. Comes with a 3m(9.8ft) waterproof probe sensor. Measure range is -58 ~ 230°F(-50 ~ 110°C)
Dual stage means that this can control both a heating and cooling device. Alternatively, it can control a heating or a cooling device.
bayite Temperature Controller BTC201 10A Dual Pre-Wired Digital Outlet Thermostat Plug, 2 Stage Heating and Cooling Mode, 110V – 240V, Fermentation BBQ Reptile Aquarium – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
I bought one of these (Bayite BTC201) a couple weeks ago. It was easy to set up, 65°F low temp and 68°F high. But now it’s cycling off/on several times a second. Fortunately it’s cool enough that I’m only using a heating pad to keep the wort at the proper temperature and I don’t think it will hurt the pad, but cycling on/off several times a second will kill a refrigerator in short order. Anyone else have a problem like this?