Keg Connection has a full lineup of CO2 manifolds. These allow you to easily serve multiple kegs using one regulator.
They sport check valves, MFL barbs (choose from 1/4″ or 5/16″) and ball valves for each run. the body is crafted from extruded aluminum. These are also tested for leaks. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 way configurations are available
As of this posting, these start out at $23.95. Shipping is a flat $7.95, no matter how much you order (to most US addresses). Check Keg Connection for up to the minute price, description and availability.
Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipping is a flat $9.95 no matter how much you buy site-wide to addresses in the contiguous US.
- Maximize Flat Rate Shipping: Since shipping is flat rate, grab a keg, some ingredients, a recipe kit or something from the Bargain Bin and it will all ship for that same flat rate.
Deals & Every Day Values at Keg Connection
- Gas Hose, Red, 5/16 ID, 9/16 OD, Per Foot – 59 cents per foot
- Extensive lineup of Keg Repair and Replacement Parts – including diagrams of common faucets
- Oetiker Clamp Tool – just $8.95
- Taprite Regulators at kegconnection.com – these come with double the factory warranty when used in a homebrew application
- Pin Lock Keg Poppet Valve Depressor
- O-ring Lubricant, Food Grade – just $3.95
- Intertaps at Keg Connection | Hands on Review
More: Recent Great Deals
Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.