Pictured: Fourth Edition of the Homebrew Classic How to Brew by John J Palmer voa A,azpm
How to Brew by John Palmer is arguably required reading for homebrewers. It’s a homebrewing classic and contains a wealth of information for beginning, intermediate and advanced homebrewers. Tips, techniques, how-tos, recipes and more.
Want a sneak peak at some of the recipes available in the fourth edition of How to Brew? See below for three recipes from the book.
Recipe #1: HBF Reader Jeff (thanks Jeff!) points out that the Amazon product page has a recipe from the book. It’s called “Victory & Chaos English IPA” both extract and all grain versions can be found in the product description.
Recipe #2 – “Leaked” by the AHA:
Klang Freudenfest Oktoberfest (All-Grain) via the AHA and Brewers Publications
Recipe #3 – AHA’s Recipe of the Week, Rushmore IPA:
Rushmore IPA via the AHA
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Ends Soon: Rare Stacking Deals on Hard to Find Used 5 Gallon Whiskey Barrels!
- 48 Quart Coleman Cooler – $24.99 + free prime ship & Step by Step Mas…
- 5.3 Gallon Speidel Fermenter – $40.99, Best Price, Limited Availability + …
- ThermoPro TP15 Waterproof Thermometer with Long Probe – $13.59 + free prim…
- X-Dry Stainless Steel-Inline Chugger Pump – $127.89 + free shipping
- Ends Soon: Bonus AIH Rewards Points – works EVERYTHING – Blichmann, …
- Ends Soon: ITC-1000 Dual Stage Digital Temperature Controller – $14.39 + f…