Pictured: Fourth Edition of the Homebrew Classic How to Brew by John J Palmer via Amazon
How to Brew by John Palmer is arguably required reading for homebrewers. It’s a homebrewing classic and contains a wealth of information for beginning, intermediate and advanced homebrewers. Tips, techniques, how-tos, recipes and more.
Want a sneak peak at some of the recipes available in the fourth edition of How to Brew? See below for three recipes from the book.
Note: These three recipes are available as of this posting. That may change. Check each source to see if these are still being published.
Recipe #1: HBF Reader Jeff (thanks Jeff!) points out that the Amazon product page has a recipe from the book. It’s called “Victory & Chaos English IPA” both extract and all grain versions can be found in the product description.
Recipe #2 – “Leaked” by the AHA:
Klang Freudenfest Oktoberfest (All-Grain) via the AHA and Brewers Publications
Recipe #3 – AHA’s Recipe of the Week, Rushmore IPA:
Rushmore IPA via the AHA
Also: How to Brew by John Palmer, First Edition – Free Online Access
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- 25% Off Homebrew Keg Kits + 25% Off Kegs + Free Shipping
- 14 Gallon Drum – Eagle 1610MB – [Grain Storage, Water Collection, Fe…
- Vittles Vault Outback 35 lb Airtight Storage Container [~42 lb Grain Capacity]…
- Up to $30 Off Purpose Built Brewmaster Stainless Steel Homebrew Kettles + Free S…
- Chef Craft 1 Ounce Measure… $1.18 + free prime ship
- Make Your Own Homebrew Hard Seltzer – White Claw Clone Kits from $13.35 vi…
- Organic Kombucha Scoby – $6.90 + free prime ship