Pictured: Fourth Edition of the Homebrew Classic How to Brew by John J Palmer voa A,azpm
How to Brew by John Palmer is arguably required reading for homebrewers. It’s a homebrewing classic and contains a wealth of information for beginning, intermediate and advanced homebrewers. Tips, techniques, how-tos, recipes and more.
Want a sneak peak at some of the recipes available in the fourth edition of How to Brew? See below for three recipes from the book.
Recipe #1: HBF Reader Jeff (thanks Jeff!) points out that the Amazon product page has a recipe from the book. It’s called “Victory & Chaos English IPA” both extract and all grain versions can be found in the product description.
Recipe #2 – “Leaked” by the AHA:
Klang Freudenfest Oktoberfest (All-Grain) via the AHA and Brewers Publications
Recipe #3 – AHA’s Recipe of the Week, Rushmore IPA:
Rushmore IPA via the AHA
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- TWO x Leather Adjustable 360 Degree Swivel Bar Stools – Lightning Deal
- IPA Glassware, 19.1 ounce – Lighting Deal, Limited Availability – Li…
- “The Chillout” 30 Plate Wort Chiller – $84.99 + Free Shipping,…
- Save on Centennial Select Hops from Bell’s Brewing – Same Hops Used …
- Update: 15% Site Wide Flash Sale at MoreBeer! – expanded application ideas
- Get a Deal on Blichmann’s Tower of Power LTE!
- Hands on Review: Kegland [Keg King] Kegerators! – Designed for Homebrewers…