Center Inlet, Stainless Steel Head Chugger Pump This is a high temp capable pump that can handle liquids up to 250 deg F. Made from FDA Compliant food safe materials. Always be careful when handling hot liquids and read and follow manufacturers instructions.Pump Specifications
- Inlet 3/4″ MPT Outlet 1/2″ MPT
- 316 STAINLESS STEEL – SS (Front Housing), 316 Stainless Steel (Rear Housing), Teflon (Thrust Washer), CLEAR Silicone (O-Ring), Ryton/Teflon Impeller
- Max Flow 7 GPM 26.5 LPM
- Max Head 18.6 FT 4.1 M
- Power 1/20 HP (.04 HP) .029 KW
- Electrical 115V 50/60 HZ
- Motor AMP Rating – Full Load Amps (FLA)
- Motor Only: 1.7 Amps
- Motor and Pump: 1.9 Amps
- Can handle liquids of 250F
- Materials are FDA Food Compliant
- Components are UL Recognized
- 55″ Cord with Plug
- Magnetic Drive Pump w/ Base
- DO NOT RUN DRY
I use my brewing pump for vorlaufing/recirculating, transferring from my mash tun to brew kettle, chilling with a recirculating wort chiller and transferring to my fermenter.
As if this posting, this is eBay offering is selling for just $135. Shipping is also free to most US addresses. Check the listing for current price, description and availability.
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
Compare: Chugger Pump Stainless Steel-Center at Adventures in Homebrewing
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!