WHR-140 Filter Cartridge by Culligan. This has a filter life of up to 10,000 gallons or 6 months. NSF certified.More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Warning: Culligan can only guarantee the quality of materials, construction and the certification claims of WHR-140 filters manufactured by Culligan, other brands’ Filters that call out “Culligan WHR-140 compatible” Are not affiliated with Culligan and are not nsf, using these filters will void the 5 year limited warranty on Culligan filtered shower heads.
- Each WHR-140 filter cartridge filters sulfur odor, chlorine, and scale for a full 10, 000 gallons or 6 months giving softer, cleaner skin and hair.
- Patented filter media bacteriostatic*, limits passage and growth of bacteria for a cleaner shower experience.
- System tested and certified by nsf international against ansi standard 177.
- Filter cartridge easily installs in Culligan shower heads.
- Replacement cartridge for models: wash-c125, rdsh-c115, hsh-c135, hsh-bn135, stylish and-100, stylish and-200, stylish and-300, s-h200-c, s-h200-bn, s-w100-c, s-w100-bn
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “brew”
- Hands On: 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter by Reverse Osmosis Revolution
- HM Digital TDS-EZ Water Quality TDS Tester, 0-9990 ppm Measurement Range , 1 ppm Resolution, +/- 3% Readout Accuracy
- Water by John Palmer and Colin Kaminski
Third Party Resource: This resource is part of our selection of top Third Party homebrewing resources. Check out the entire list of resources Third Party Homebrew Resources
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.